Friday, June 24, 2016

Etsy Printable Shop

Hey everyone,

I am so excited about something I learned to do this week!! I had an idea on how to put shapes and colors together in order to make my stickers without being afraid of being accused of stealing designs.

I am way too cheap to buy stickers on Etsy right now. I have a goal to reach before I can start spending crazy on Etsy stickers.

So in the mean time, in my weekly layouts I stick with the stickers I've bought from Brick and Mortar stores or the ones I make.

I've been watching the kawaii sticker hauls online and I always want to buy ALL of them. Well, that wouldn't be a smart choice for our household right now (lol) so sadly I can't.

To make up for that, I made a coffee and donut themed printable kit that I decided to list on Etsy.

(the watermarks will be removed once purchased)


I have lots more planned to make; both free on this blog and in my Etsy shop.

Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DomNInkkaholicc?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Pinterest: (I post all free printables there) https://www.pinterest.com/WsRedd21/

No comments:

Post a Comment