Wednesday, June 22, 2016

First Layout - Peach Flowers

Hey everyone,

I have been researching a lot of things when it comes to the planner community. I haven't ever made an Etsy purchase before I finally decided to start designing and come out of the shadows as a "Planner Freak".

I have always bought planners when I felt my life was getting hectic. I had never used stickers or washi before the beginning of 2015. I primarily used different colored pens and highlighters to color code things I did. Occasionally, I used post-its of different sizes but that was the extinct of decorating my planners and they always fizzled out.

Since about 2009, when I gave up cable for the first time, I became addicted to YouTube and always found something new to try or get into. Well, in the beginning of 2015, I saw a few Plan With Me videos and I instantly became hooked.

My first decorated planner was a large pink Planahead and after a few weeks I got a Happy Planner. Once I started decorating with all the clearance items I'd accumulated from my couponing shopping sprees (another addiction story for a different day). I quickly ran out of new videos to watch so I came across scrap booking videos and the rest was history...

Which leads me to my present craft craze: My Silhouette Portrait. I now have this burning desire to share what I create. After A LOT of soul searching - and depression - I discovered hidden talents I never knew I had.

I now spend my time creating things. The biggest two loves being writing and creating art in different medias.

When I'm not reading or writing, I'm crafting something. Most of the time it involves painting in a melanin art style or something to do with my Happy Planner.

So without further blabbering, here is a layout named Peach Flowers. I have a few more decorative printables to give in my next blog. So until next time, here is the sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment