Sunday, June 19, 2016

First Post


available in my Etsy Shop linked below:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/400644411/dream-big-sheet-mambi-ec-planner?ref=shop_home_active_1
Hey everyone!

My name is Dom N Ink. (Its a variation of my middle name.) On this blog I will be sharing book reviews and free stickers as I grow both of my businesses. I am a writer and a stationary addict.

I've always wanted to start a blog but I had no idea what exactly to blog about. It seems like it would be an easy choice to make, but I have so many interests and things that I do that I was completely lost.

I recently started making stickers and I wanted to share them with the ladies who plan the same way I do. I started out only using free printables I found on Pinterest. (Follow me there: https://www.pinterest.com/WsRedd21/ )

So to put myself "out there", I'm starting this blog.

Let's see where this goes and hopefully things I share will be of importance to some people.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment